Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

Blog Hop

Hi everyone!


As you know by now, I'm loving this blogging life.  New vocab - blog hops, blinkies, link ups, followers, etc.  New ideas, new challenges and new things to do.  And best of all, new friends!!  


I've been busy with other things this week too, namely surgery in hospital to have my gallbladder out.  I'm home now and was silly enough to move some furniture today (in my newly allocated scrapping space) and overdid it big time...  I'm feeling rather sorry for myself now.


I'm REALLY looking forward to Whimsical Wednesday's Blog Hop tomorrow morning.  I'm not really sure how it works or what will happen, but I am absolutely hanging out to see it and be part of it.  


Oh, and guess what?  Positive thinking really does work! I decided (tongue in cheek) that I'd win two prizes this week and my lovely 'agent' Chloe called me yesterday to let me know of my second prize for the week.  I won two packs of Candi (if you haven't seen this yet, check it out - it's awesome!) and then I won a Cricut cartridge too.  Still waiting for my package from Oh My Crafts, so all in all - I'm looking forward to checking the mailbox this week!!


I promise to stop talking soon and add some pages/ideas/new products, etc.  


A huge life event happened in my family on Tuesday, but I'm not to share it yet!  When I can though, it will be with lots of photos, happiness and joy!


I hope you're all well and if you're lucky enough to be starting school holidays like we are, treasure the moments with your children.  They are too quickly gone!


Creating memories, one moment at a time!
Shannen

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! Life events are great, they generate photos to scrap!!! SIT down wrap yourself in bubble wrap and dont move you crazy superwoman!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from fellow scrapping and crafting friends!! Looking forward to reading what you have to say!